Happy birthday to the one and only SELENA PRIYA KUMARI!
P.S. It sucks that you have exams this week and we can't have a full on celeb but! we shall def have a good one next sat, so be prepared!:)
Ah sel, why you sweet!
"Aarthi's constant utterance of 'you are coming!' and wah she always helps me man. When I told her I couldn't understand the bidding system, she asked me to send her the information so that she can teach me!"
Lol, anyways missy, I just wanted to tell you I miss our gossip sessions!
I have to say a huge part of my inspiration as a psych major is you.
You always analyse things with me, and always have sound arguments with me that I have so much fun in a debate about things with you.
And YES, someday we shall work together!
And the person who tells it to my face when I'm wrong(esp in my relationship)
Never change ok! The world needs you EXACTLY the way you are.
Thanks for just being an amazing friend:)
I miss you! So i cannot wait to see you on deepavali and on your birthday celeb.
Trust me, you gonna love me(as if you already don't)
And by hook or by crook I'm dragging you on a trip together with me so get ready!
Wishing you the happiest 19th you can ever have(even though you're stuck doing multiple papers)
LOVE YOU !
-Happy birthday by Click Five-
No comments:
Post a Comment