Friday, January 21, 2011

Now I ain’t leaving till I hear you say what’s going on

So I went out with Shawn today.
First time in a long time that I actually laughed and smiled(for real i mean, not the fake smiles you put up so your friends tell you to quit being 'emo')
Felt good, to get some distraction from all thats been going on.
I know i'm whining on this blog alot about the same issue but its my damn blog so i'll whine as much as i want.

This is so freakin' hard. I know I keep saying it. Doesn't change how hard it is though.
I piled myself with things to do in school though. I just gotta hold on till mon.
Then I have PFOC comm, my volunteer work at the youth centre, studies and hopefully a little exchange.
Gosh, sounds crazy but i need something to get my mind off things.
Work does wonders sometimes.
If all else fails and i'm single for life, I'm so gonna be a career woman. Who said work doesn't solve problems huh? Ah well. whatever.

Shawn. What can I say, that boy knows how to make me laugh all the time.
Missed hanging out with him so much.
Had a really impromptu day, kept changing plans and suddenly out of the blue we decided on random places.
Went to the Flyer. First time for both of us but he had a 1-for-1 ticket which was cool.
He wanted to take me to the skypark but in the end we settled for a heart-to-heart near the seaside.

This is so random but HELLO Matt Bomer, you smokin' hunk of love! Seriously, God MUST
have been in a good mood when he made him. Just look at him. He can turn straight
guys gay. 

I hope one day you'll read this
I just wanted to say that I hope one day you can come back to me
And that somehow, somewhere, we'll find a way to salvage what's left.
It meant too much to let it go completely. 
It would all go to waste. 

-Someone Else Calling You Baby by Luke Bryan-

No comments:

Post a Comment