Maybe I can't say every since I don't know the whole world but it really does feel that way
The one person whose completely opposite from the kind of person you wanna be with.
Probably one who swears, smokes, drinks, talks down about girls or something along those lines
The kind who sits around like a loner who gives that air of mystery
I think TV itself has proved it. I mean, I know its fiction but still its based highly on the fact that the writers probably get the idea from real life
I mean come on, even on Girlmore Girls(long ended good series though) Rory ends up with the good, old sweet-natured, well liked Dean who treats her incredibly well.
Then ruins it all by falling for Jess(below), the "bad boy" of Stars Hollow. No why? I don't get it.

I guess its the same with Glee as well. Good natured, sweet Finn in contrast to the bully, stud, Puck.

Every girl falls for that bad boy
Why that no one understands.
Maybe its the difference, the fresh perspective on life
Far from the one you're use to
But you don't take home the bad boy
You flirt or talk to him, just get to know him, know what makes him tick
You take home the good guy; the safe, reliant one who would take care of you in the worst of times.
- Bad Boy by Cascada -



No comments:
Post a Comment