Round and round
Just how much longer
on love's vicious merry-go-round?
You hurt, I cried
A fault of mine
But don't you forget that even within all the anger you hide
Between anger and revenge is only a thin line
A never ending battle of tears
But was it all worth it?
Apart it hurt but together it also seared
There just had to come a day when the two halves no longer fit
Time and tide waits for no man
And that my dear, is a saying so true
Who knew, that here's where we'd stand
From the day with the hearts of red and roses all blue
Those memories- they seem so far away but are ever so close
you said I forgot, guess this time its you
and one day you'll see, a romance meant for prose
A girl, afraid of love that she broke down walls only for few
And the man who made her fall, deeper than she's ever had
But that girl survives, that girl defends
Playing his game, even if it hurt so bad
but the truth I have found
and this time the game ends-
Round and round
The second I think we're working something out
Or atleast attempting to be as normal as possible
And that there's a chance for redemption
That maybe,just maybe, we might actually be able to talk
like we used to before and hopefully salvage a part of it
you say something that screws it all up.
Mixed signals much?
You made your move
Now I make mine
I give up. I honestly give up.
-How do you sleep by Jesse McCartney-
No comments:
Post a Comment