Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Watching, Waiting

I can't believe that in barely a couple of days, so much has happened.
Where do I even begin to describe??

My Story
I got shortlisted for A star's prestigious internship programme with the SICS Neurocognitive Development Centre.
And omg, I want that damn internship
I want it so so much that I'm gonna be so upset if I don't get it. Though the likelyhood of that happening is really high
So I dunno why I'm setting myself up for heartbreak. But I just know how much I want this. A chance at having a shot at a decent future. I'm not throwing that away


The Banu Story
So like after 2 yrs, we met banu, me and Sel.
And wow, was I shocked.
I had been dreading this for days, thought about cancelling
And boy, am I glad I didn't
For the second we met, I felt 16 all over again
We clicked just like that, the same way we did 2 yrs+ ago.
And damn, did I miss that girl...
I hadn't known how much till then. It felt like the old times, the threesome back together again
It was so easy talking to her, and I hadn't realised how easy it was to confide in her.
Best part, I missed how much fun we used to have
Such a great day. Loved it.
I'm so glad she reached out, I know, I know, baby steps.
But atleast one step's down.

But its a start:)


The Van Story
Prob the biggest break in her life. I can't believe she actually applied and did it.
And now our girl made it all the way.

Not sure if I should publish the good news here so I shall not,
But everyone would know it soon enough.
This is really exciting.
We'll be cheering you on all the way Poofie!:)



The Cousins(and Simon) story
I seriously think that i have some of my best conversations with these guys.
I look forward to every single outing I have with them
Its like, there are no judgements.
Say whatever you want and you shall be heard.
I love how the guys are so free with me
Saying fuck and talking about sex and porn
Honesty's freakin' refreshing.

-All the small things by Blink 182-

No comments:

Post a Comment