Oh my god, I just realise how many posts are still unpublished.
Ah well I'll publish them when I have the mood
I promised myself that I would start writing again.
I'm losing my drive, I have to get it back.
The next great novel. HAHA. Ok, guess its always fun to aim high
Even if no one in the world reads it, I'll actually be really happy if it was just written for me.
And maybe a few of my family.
Dreams right?
I absolutely adore the quotes from OTH. One of the best ways to end season 6 was with this amazing saying. Its true. Believe that dreams come true everyday, because they do:)
Marvin "Mouth": Take a look at yourself in the mirror, who do you see looking back?
Haley: Is it the person you wanna be?
Dan: Or is there someone else you were meant to be, the person you should have been but fell short of.
Mia: Is someone telling you,you cant or you wont? Because you can.
Chase: Believe that love is out there.
Nathan: Believe that dreams come true everyday because they do.
Peyton: Sometimes happiness doesn't come from money or fame or power. Sometimes happiness comes from good friends and family and from the quiet nobility of leading a good life.
Julian: Believe that dreams come true everyday because they do.
Brooke: Believe that dreams come true everyday because they do.
Peyton: So take a look in that mirror and reminds yourself to be happy, because you deserve to be. Believe that.
Lucas: And "Believe that dreams come true everyday, because they do"
<3<3<3 oth, they were a fantastic show. Anyways, I've been listening to alot of Kate Voegele recently. I heard about her first from OTH where she plays Mia but I'm hopeless addicted to her music now. The girl is talented like nobody's business.
I'm starting to like tons of tumblr posts. I keep coming across this amazing ones.
Tons of talk lately about finding "The One"
and finding that soulmate
I'm not sure how much I believe in those things
I believe that people do meet by chance, but how we make it work, depends on the effort we put into it.
Does luck and "soulmate" and fate have a say in it? Who knows, maybe eh?
-Lift me up by Kate Voegele

No comments:
Post a Comment