I'm moving I'm moving!!! :)
YESH!!!
Ok, so I wasn't that excited initially but I am now.
Parents just recently purchased a beautiful to-be-built condo called Blossom Residences.
And we have our unit and everything.
Its absolutely wonderful. Three bedrooms, 4bathrooms, a completely a/c house and a poolside view.
BEST! best part of it all, one of the bedrooms comes with its own attached bathroom and ENTRANCE
Like woah! Sis and I are still negotiating who gets that but I think she might want me to have it. Imagine the privacy! Its like having my own little house.
Most importantly i guess its nice to know that our travel and stuff is not affected.
Dad is amazing at financial planning and I think he has really thought this through.
I'm gonna miss Jurong though, all my awesome friends are here but I'm not that far off.
I'll be living in Bukit Panjang and its super close to the mrt so its still all good!
Ok, I have to be up for sch. I don't why I'm still rambling.
Anyways, met Denise for dinner today.
Ah, always a joy.
Its all cuz of her that "Listen" is stuck in my head
Ok, I'm off topic already. I need to sleep. Night world! :)
-Listen by Beyonce-
No comments:
Post a Comment