Friday, September 16, 2011

Since I'm not your everything, how about I'll be nothing, nothing at all to you?

I have no idea where I stand with you
I feel like no matter the effort I put in
Its never gonna be enough
It goes both ways, you need to help me by throwing me a bone once in awhile
and not just expecting me to do the work all the time

I know, I get it, you feel different
But you were also the one who agreed to this,
Who said you wanted to try to be just friends
Or atleast not the way things are now
Is this what you do to a friend?

You say guys and girls are different with friends
Hah, imagine if you did this to your female friends
Oh wait, there are none are there? you ever wondered why?
If you intend to have any rlshp at all with me( and for godsake I didn't mean romantically)
Then man up!
Get you shit together and work with me
Cuz i'm getting sick of feeling like I'm a fool
Feeling like i'm being taken advantage of

I asked you straight up
What do you want me to do now?
And flat out you said
No calls, no sms, no meets
Basically you meant get lost.

So I'm hearing you loud and clear
You'll get exactly what you want.
So basically, ball's in your court.



đ έ ђ ι § έ ™ loves Maxi says:
 Gotta draw a line.
Aarthi says:
 cuz i just feel so freakin used. and that feeling is just hard to get rid off. and i think if he ever says "oh hey, the feeling's gone." i gotta see how that figures into all that i feel now.
 exactly you're right
 all the while since the breakup i've been so focused on everyone
 like his friends hate me or he feels so bad and i feel guilty about it. do his parents blame me etc etc
đ έ ђ ι § έ ™ loves Maxi says:

 Think abt urself
 A break up shd just invole 2 ppl
 U & him
 Unless there's kids
 Like I told u before
 Ure hurting too
 Not just him
 Take care





She's got a point. and all i needed was for someone to remind me of it.
so you got your life, I got mine.
And right now,
all i feel is used.
So when you do finally feel differently
we'll see where we are. I'm sick of worrying about the whole world
I wanna just focus on me for once

-Irreplaceable by Beyonce

No comments:

Post a Comment