Awesome weekend, esp sat
Probably the most fun day with my family
Even though all we did was stay home.
Spent the day playing Powerpuff Girls monopoly with the fam, got really competitive and hilarious
Then spent the afternoon watching Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna as a family.
Best part? We had a yoga and a workout session together. Family bonding for the win, indeed.
Then at night I spent it with my cousins and simon, got a chance to meet his gf(sorta gf?)
It was a good week if I say so myself.
Dance tomorrow!
Seems like every week the one thing I look forward to is dance practice.
Am really glad that we have practice sessions on mondays and fridays because I can't imagine a better way to jump start my day
Plus I get to see my girls. Definite plus.
Do you hate me that much?
Its been 3 weeks. and 0 news from you.
What sucks here is that I can't contact you
But you can.
I miss you
But you don't feel the same
This sucks.
-I'll be by Reba McEntire-
No comments:
Post a Comment