Monday, August 30, 2010

Baby don't you know that you're everything good in my life

 Maxi died today, of a heart attack.
Denise just told me.
Denise my dear, my heart goes out to you.


When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight.  ~Kahlil Gibran


It wasn't her time. We all knew that
I really wish there was sth I could do to help you
Cuz i know you muz be hurting inside.
I really wish I could tell you everything is going to be ok, but I know you will figure that out
on your own
There are times we wanna hold on so tight to the ones we love because we're afraid they'll leave
Hang on to her memories, and the fact that she always and will always be your best friend.
She was more than a friend, a partner. You love her with all your heart
Even calling her your "first baby"(and  yes that i was second..)
Her memory will stay with u for all eternity, 
her warmth and love never faltering. 
I know it might not seem like that now
But things will get better
Just know that she loved you as much as you did her.
She couldn't have asked for a better person taking care of her 
R.I.P Maxi.
We love you...


-How do I live by LeAnn Rimes-

No comments:

Post a Comment