Tuesday, May 18, 2010

All I know is broken.

I'm IN LOVE
with sezairi sezali's BROKEN:) heheh
I love the lyrics
More importantly i think he's cute. hahaha nerdy cute. WEE
But i love the song nonetheless
I don't care what the others say but he deserves the title! :)



Personally i prefer ending 2 actually. AND THATS the one thats been chosen but you be the judge i guess:)
If you wanna see the alternate ending then you shud see this!:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16JFUDM_-eY&feature=related

Had a great day today.
Went driving.. and WEE i FINALLY am getting the hang of it
No more jam breaks(ok la, once in awhile), no more ramming engine and a super nice instructor.
enjoyed it today. whoo.
Met denise today. finally after a long time!
Haha, followed her for her appt
had disgustingly bad noodles at the hawker centre near by. EEW.
Anyways, had a dessert spree. DENISE U ARE MY DESSERT QUEEN! hehe
Planned class outing. i hope it happens. Miss SO5

Oh, I got into SMU.
i dunno whether to laugh or cry at that.
thought i screwed that interview up
Apparently arguing back with the interviewer gets u points??
Ah well.

Guess one thing's been on the mind of a few
Things are not exactly gg the way its been planned.
Nor the way that it has been expected
I can't be happy knowing someone else i care abt is not
I hope they can be fixed.
and that it all goes back to the way its supposed to be.
It ain't the same w/o them with me.
It wouldn't feel the same.

Ah well, i'm off to tekka tml for awesome(and free) lunch with my mom and grandma
And tasseh. haha.
ok now i'm off to watch my episodes.(DENISE IS TEMPTING ME WITH HER CHOCS!!)
Ciao!
<3

-Broken by Sezairi Sezali-

No comments:

Post a Comment