31st July! Yes! Can't wait to dance again
Depends on Poofie's timetable though.
Hope she's able to.
oh crap the y and the r on my laptop is gone. damn.
Met Poofie with Tas today
abt time! hahaha.
went west mall to have dinner
talked crapped as we always do
and anand was nice enuf to drop me home.
Thanks for the lift man:)
ok i noe i talk alot abt him
But he's talented! i like his original composition
Sezairi ure awesome!!:)
I wanna attend a halloween party.
Haven done one yet.
About time i shud
*I wanna go as Johnny Depp*
And my dear sis wants to go as a Nerd.
Yep. HAH!
Ok so I might not be a real "fan" of Justin Bieber but I do think he's kinda cute. Prob a future heartbreaker. Either way his songs, "Baby" is really infectious. So is this one, though he's just featuring.
ok i'm off to watch supernatural. Wee!
<3!
- I hope you dance by Lee Ann Womack-
No comments:
Post a Comment