Ok, so i'm kinda excited about blogging somewhere new.
I miss my old blogskin though.
I need denise man. Only she can do this tech-y stuff.
Till then my blog shall remain plain and black since i dunno how to change it.
Ok so today was pretty normal.
Almost boring actually
I had to go driving
Then met G up for a bicycle ride at the lakepark. (Weee! he got off... about time!)
Had a great great time! And DUDE, i can so ride the bike properly la. Anyhow say only.
Ok, either way i had a good time.
And a good exercise at that.
I miss my babes. and I miss Sitara's dance.
haiz.
I wanna dance again!!
Anyways it seems as though i have this weird habit of naming my blogposts after song lyrics.
So here's the one thats for today: Bicycle Race - Queen

No comments:
Post a Comment