Sunday, May 30, 2010

Years left behind us

And i'm back from Msia!
Fun fun times with great food,great company and the wonderful wonderful bed in the hotel.
Nth major but was definitely a well-needed break
And i fell in love with Krispy Kreme donuts
No seriously, the Iced Chocolate Glaze donuts are to DIE FOR
and i mean it.
DIE FOR!

Shyam's car got bumped by some idiot on the way back.
haiz. TRAFFIC.
Oh well, atleast no one got hurt.
I missed A's bday party! DAMN!
Such a spoiler. hahah.

You're leaving so damn fast girl.
Give me time to process this whole thing
I don't do change so easily so I hope you're happy there
It hasn't dawned on me that ure leaving
Juz always seemed so far away
Bt now that you talk about it
It seems like its tml.
so for now i'll pretend its not happening
cuz its hard knowing she's gonna be away.

-I'll never leave by Hady Mirza-

No comments:

Post a Comment