Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Oh the flavour that you savour

Lee Dewyze won AI
Ok la, i'm abit late at updating the fact
so that makes him the 9th idol
Honestly I watch Idol finals like every year for the past 8 seasons.
But I couldn't be bothered with this one.
So bleh.
But then again Lee Dewyze reminds me alot of SS(Oops, I brought him up. But i shall still say it)
And I don't mean the whole glasses thing only. But also the whole musician thing.
But SS had a greater presence.
I'm glad Lee Dewyze won but thats juz because he's the lesser of two evils(No offence Crystal)


And now back to the present.
Watched Buffetlicious on CH5 today.
Some awesome places to check out!
PPL PPL
Do go to Lenas@Bugis Junction for an awesome
AWESOME dessert buffet
I think its only priced at 18.80 per per or sth.
HOW AWESOME!(OH OH but its only on Sun)
I wanna go there!
Some one take me there!!

My birthday's coming! i'm so excited!:)
G i wanna noe wad it says. I managed to guess the first part eh?
Lol, u owe me the next part!
You're such a nut but I love you, you hopeless romantic
thank you:)

I need good food.
I feel deprived :(

- Too much food by Jason Mraz - 

No comments:

Post a Comment