H.A. Overstreet once said:
"I have my own particular sorrows, loves, delights; and you have yours. But sorrow, gladness, yearning, hope, love, belong to all of us, in all times and in all places. Music is the only means whereby we feel these emotions in their universality."
And i agree with that:)
Shall tell my reasons for saying wad i juz said once i have it confimed
But Viden,you will always be my baby and first love. MUACKS!
I'll always love you :)
Viden Vallis is loved!!
I can't WAIT for Jayden though. Am so so so excited!!!
Anyways, my days have been pretty routine.
Geez i need to exercise more! Need to get into the best shape i can possibly be in by the time school starts.
Did abit of shopping. Got my birthday top and stuff
I'm excited. Geering up for my birthday's never been so fun.
Haha, the secrets are actually making me very excited.
And of cos, I have a bday list:) HAHA.
WISH LIST:
1) Charles and Keith Wallet
2) IPod Touch
3) Charles and Keith Red bag
4) Laptop Bag
5) Shoes
6) Clutch bag
7) Large gb thumbdrive
8) IPod Touch cover
9) Sustain pedal for Viden
10) To have Jayden all nice done up:)
11) A blogskin
Yeah yeah, i'm superficial. whatever:)
Family's celebrating my birthday on the 13th.
Cuz Mom and all are gonna be gg Eastern Europe on Mon after that(Can i say jealous much?)
Ok so this is kinda random but i still feel like saying it.
The couples online. Seriously, GET A LIFE
we don't need to hear abt your love life on fb or anywhere 24/7
You love each other. WE GET IT.
Then shut up.
Geez.
Its funny how you think you know ppl and then they get into a rlshp and
everything juz changes.
Gosh, seriously??
And don't gimme this junk about first rlshp blah blah
Dude, I'm in one too.
So here's the thing. Give a little thought to how single ppl out there or ppl who have juz gone thru a bad breakup feel when you expose your love life out there.
Its called personal life for a reason.
You keep it P.E.R.S.O.N.A.L
21st Century Y'all. PDA ain't cool.
-Don't Stop the Music by Rihanna-


No comments:
Post a Comment