Monday, June 14, 2010

You really think you have the balls

Ok so I actually have tons to update.
Today Mom and cousins and stuff went off to Eastern Europe.
And surprisingly i didn't feel any twinge of jealousy or guilt.
I'm actually really happy i'm not travelling. Wouldn't wanna miss my birthday here.
Family went by Emirates and i suddenly thought of Sel and how jealous she would be
Considering its like her life time dream to go on Emirates.

Tasseh's off too! she's in batam now but she'll be back soon.
Miss the clown alreadi.
Radz is leaving for Aussie on wed night. Take care babe! and study hard kays! New country= new leaf= chance to be anything you wanna be. but hey, be yourself:)

Dinner with my class gals on the 10th.
Well, technically it was juz claire,denise and fairuz.
But i had fun nonetheless. Was great catching up with them,
esp fairuz since i haven seen her since results!
OH OH. i joined a guitar class.
Playing the piano has always been sth i loved but i wanted to try sth new
and the guitar has been nagging me for awhile now, so i'm glad i took the next step to go join a class.
I'm excited! first class in on my birthday!

I'm a GLEEK now!!
Prob now of my fave songs from glee:) Matt Morrison has brought back old-school-cool and Mark Salling is juz awesome on Beth. SICK vocals!




I just spent an entire car ride with the one person i hate(ok, too strong. DISLIKE) more than anything in the world
I can't explain why. but my reason for the hatred transcends even speech. jeez.
GAU(No, i'm not saying his full name on my completely public blog)
Bleh.

4 DAYS PEOPLE!!!:) 


-I hate you by Slayer- (Yes, I said i wouldn't say hate. but heck.)

No comments:

Post a Comment