And once in awhile Singapore surprises us with great talent
(ok la, i'm abit biased but whateva.)
I honestly have to say i liked this album
"Take Two by Sezairi Sezali"
I honestly liked it!:)
Prob wouldn't say i LOVE all the songs but def a few that had be bopping along.
Anyways, enuf about the album.
Went NTU with tasseh today.
Poor girl, i dragged her around NTU cuz we had no idea where the med centre was or even where the finance office was
Damn, walked and walked through all those hilly paths
Sorry tasseh!
But i did make it up to her with some awesome Anderson's choc fondue. YUM!
I am having dance withdrawal symptoms
Dancing alone in my room is actually kinda sad.
i wanna dance again
BBCC! pls call us for the next performance
I miss Sitara:(
Watched Knight and Day with ganesh that day
Tom Cruise still got it
Have to admit, the guy looks hotter with age
Cameron Diaz has a hot bod', juz wouldn't say KILLER looks
she looked better coupla years ago
Aint that the case always?
OOH alittle seg-way here: I forgot to thank one more person for a bday gift cuz i didnt get it till after i wrote that entry. Anand: thank you so much for the gucci wallet!!(Tas, you are so so smart sometimes, the way you got out exactly which one i wanted and told him.) LOL but i appreciate the thought nonetheless!:)
i'm wearing g's ring.
DAMN
i miss my old one all over again
oh well, better than nth
I am hopelessly awaiting this movie. i LOVE the step up series.
"Some people learn to dance, others are born to"
"One move can bring people together
One move can make you believe like you're something more
One move can set a whole generation free"
Ah dance i miss you so!:(
-A woman and a Man by Sezairi Sezali(Feat. Sylvia Ratonel)-
No comments:
Post a Comment